Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Spring Fever Spreading

Will Spring be on time for your region? Join the Conversation >> Long Range Spring Outlook

UTSwiinii

December 30, 2018 | Minor Winter Storm

Staff Recommended Posts

23 minutes ago, Miller A said:

You really know where  this is

Without being creepy, yeah, the same guy also had a weather station mounted out there, I remember looking at that every time I walked by thinking how cool that was. 

So we now know my long term memory includes cats w/ weather stations 

Edited by KENNYP2339
mehh
  • Haha 3

I’m amused that we had threads for all but  9 days in December.  This was one of them, and it snowed.  And we opened a thread  

The days we didn’t have covered by a storm thread:1, 6, 7, 11, 18, 19, 26, 29.  

And there was no accumulating snow in Harrisburg for the first time.  

https://www.pennlive.com/expo/news/erry-2018/12/00eb42304a6527/a-december-without-snow-how-ra.html?utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook&utm_campaign=pennlive_sf

• Like 1

Still snowing here, albeit mood flakes, and melting faster than it's falling. :classic_blink:.

zooming in looks like 0.7cm or 0.27"  book it, i guess.  Sad

image.png

Edited by Miller A

We had about one inch out of this--but close to two inches in Tully, NY, where I was staying with my sister earlier today. I call it a pleasant surprise, especially since we've had about one third of November's snow total this month. I should enjoy it before yet another cutter washes it away tomorrow.

• Like 1

We had a fire call yesterday evening and one of the guys that showed up is a night owl, it was a funny conversation because another guy mentioned that the road dept got 3 hrs of double time for salting, the night owl looked bewildered, we had to explain to him  that it actually snowed in the morning, even then he didn't fully trust us. 

• Haha 2