Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
US Wild Weather

Extreme active pattern across the entire US continues, what does it mean for your region? Join the conversion

PlanetMaster

New Staff | Changes

Staff Recommended Posts

Would like to welcome our resident severe weather geek and dedicated member to the staff as @ClicheVortex2014 will be moderating the site with focus in the Ohio Valley/Great Lakes Regional forums. Very happy to have him aboard and hope all members welcome him with open arms.

@Uscg ast joins the staff as moderator and is a welcomed addition to the staff.

@Phased Vort moves into the Admin position he rightfully deserves as he has shown nothing but loyal dedication to the site.

@shaulov4 moves to Social Media Director and am sure he will keep our social media active and moving forward.

Welcome aboard all and thanks for volunteering your time to the site and its members.

• Like 5
  • Love it! 7

Welcome aboard @ClicheVortex2014. Please teach us a thing or two about the  (severity  :classic_laugh: ) of severe weather! Alright?

@shaulov4 , you can do it! Congratulations! Big job ahead of you! Quote: "With great power comes great responsibility".

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

@PlanetMaster , I appreciate the trust and opportunity. 

Thanks for allowing me to help this awesome community in whatever way possible.

• Like 4

7 hours ago, Phased Vort said:

@PlanetMaster , I appreciate the trust and opportunity. 

Thanks for allowing me to help this awesome community in whatever way possible.

Not at all you deserve it without doubt. I have several more mods I want to add just awaiting confirmation. Hope to bolster the staff to cover the site as it is growing faster than we can keep up.

if anyone is interested in volunteering their time we are looking for a mod in the Canadian regions, the mid west regions, and the western regions. Just PM me. You must be an active member of course, able to be impartial with your modrator decisions and have at least 200 posts.

• Like 1

I want to welcome @Uscg ast to the moderating staff, I know he will do a superb job keeping the forums in order and another dedicated member of the site who will no doubt be a great asset to the staff. Welcome aboard!

• Like 6

Cheers @Uscg ast ! Welcome! Great choice!

Fine addition there, Master!

• Like 3

And we announce one more new staff member who took the initiative to inquire about the position and says he will do a good job. I said great and he said err yes a great job

Will you please all welcome @Winter_warlock to the moderating staff! Welcome aboard!

• Like 5
  • Love it! 1

4 minutes ago, Phased Vort said:

Thanks for volunteering @Winter_warlock !

Glad you can take your time to help.

Tyvm!!!!

• Like 1