Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Spring Fever Spreading

Will Spring be on time for your region? Join the Conversation >> Long Range Spring Outlook

brodoser1

Members
  • Content Count

    533
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

203 Excellent

1 Follower

Personal Information

  • Locale
    central ct

Stuff

  • Interests
    weather , sports, fire investigation
  • Perfect Day
    heavy snow or sunny 90 feet in the sand waves crashing on the beach or sunny 75 walking 18 holes golfing

Recent Profile Visitors

593 profile views
  1. just showers last night and sunny and warm today imby
  2. I don't think it will snow with 45 deg temps according to nbc30
  3. sunny breezy and chilly imby
  4. rain stopped imby breezy
  5. heavy drizzle imby 38 deg
  6. unless the temps drop looking like rain in ct .looks like it will brush ct but anything can happen mid 40s to mid 50s imby
  7. brodoser1

    March 10-11, 2019 | Late Winter Storm

    cant call it a dusting but slushy then all rain today sunny and warm imby
  8. brodoser1

    March 8-9, 2019 | Winter Storm

    sunny 38 deg to day imby
  9. brodoser1

    March 8-9, 2019 | Winter Storm

    Thought I would post a few weather sights for u nothing about any snow storm thought I would help you out a bit here but if you want to call a chance of flurries a snow storm wow ok like I was saying for ct but you seam it will be colder south of ct now that would be a story in its self
  10. brodoser1

    March 8-9, 2019 | Winter Storm

    my post says for ct 8/9 is in the forecast the posts says winter storm for 8/9 when I posted looks like rain for me I did not say 10th this is about 8/9 and my forecast says 37 /43 10 % chance . so you don't know what your talking about when you say 10th .who said anything about the 10th not me again IMBY its says 37/43 10% chance and that is 8/9 so must be a big storm when there is a 90% chance is doesn't happen and who is raining on anyone parade I was just posting for ct not long island you came on and said I was wrong its going to snow as far as I know long island is not part of ct
  11. brodoser1

    March 8-9, 2019 | Winter Storm

    Lol 30% chance good luck
  12. brodoser1

    March 8-9, 2019 | Winter Storm

    looks like a rain storm for ct temps in 40s
  13. Yes finally
  14. 13 imby heavy wet snow ❄️
  15. Nice little thump 65AF17A8-BE3C-4FCA-8621-DDB05A337CCA.MOV
×