Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
ohiobuckeye45

January 17th-18th storm

Staff Recommended Posts

32.7 degrees with some light snow falling at the house.  Looking out my webcam so there could be some IP within that I can't see...

Snow has picked up a bit in intensity.  Still at 32.7

Have a dusting of snow now at the house.  Wouldn't be surprised if a bit of IP was mixing in.

Decent coating here N of Cincy (Mason), light snow but large flakes. Have a good coating now.

• Like 1

Current shots.  Low rez so hard to detect intensity.  The other angle shows what has fallen as shovel area was clear before I left for work.

image.png.131eff28d35137c168b3b7c214929103.pngimage.png.6828b02927b59f704202d7f7dbcd4e1e.png

VERY light snow falling in Ross County, OH (2 Miles N. Chillicothe).

Holding at 32.7 degrees with moderate snow.  Nice freshening up of the snow pack.

• Like 1

33 degrees with moderate snow IMBY.  As I am at work, not sure how much has falling.  probably a 1/4 to 1/3 of an inch.

image.png.18135965a8acd225cc2c12b1d3cfb62b.pngimage.png.6f7b2482915015939669c7d195ed3e84.png

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, RobB said:

33 degrees with moderate snow IMBY.  As I am at work, not sure how much has falling.  probably a 1/4 to 1/3 of an inch.

image.png.18135965a8acd225cc2c12b1d3cfb62b.pngimage.png.6f7b2482915015939669c7d195ed3e84.png

What's all that white stuff? I haven't seen any of that in a long long time :classic_laugh:

Cold raining 33, 34 degrees, yuk.. interrupted by bouts of fog and drizzle since daylight this morning here. Radar shows snow/sleet line just a county to my north. Occasionally some of the rain has a touch of slush in it. Snow cover fighting hard to hang on but seeing patches of grass starting to appear. Hoping our snow fort/igloo can survive until reinforcements can arrive Saturday. Whatever makes it through will be rock hard after Sunday and battle ready 😉

Got a light snow just starting to fall here at my work in Sterling Heights.

37 minutes ago, ohiobuckeye45 said:

Really ripping here, huge flakes. Probably biggest of the year 

Same...will be nice to already have some solid snowpack down ahead of the weekend storm.