Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
buckeyegal

February 10th-11th Winter Storm

Staff Recommended Posts

Coming down at a pretty good clip & radar returns look good to the west. 1" down so far.

For me, it’s always pretty neat to be watching as the first few tiny flakes come filtering out of the sky as an event begins.

• Like 1

Sneaky little thing around here the freezing drizzle becomes the concern tonight 

Snow came fast and heavy around here and made everything white in a matter of minutes.

2nd story view. Quick 2.5 inches. Looks like another heavy band still to come through. Roads are horrible. Guess driving in 62 degree weather this week made everyone forget how to drive...

20190210_174540.jpg

20190210_174527.jpg

• Like 2

Eyeing about an inch and a half here. Starting to get foggy aka the GOM is arriving.

Just took the pooch for a walk. Steady light to moderate snow falling. About a 1/2” down so far.  Beautiful out!!

Nice little quick-hitter. Wrapping up now with a little over 2"

Got a surprising quick 2-3” here in a matter of a couple hours. Pretty good since DTX was only forecasting about 1/2” for the night.

Looks to be wrapping up on radar here for Toledo. About an inch here. Everything is covered again. Nice to have some fresh snow again!

• Like 1

Wound up with 1.5" here, had quite a few random dry gaps in the back half of the event to keep things capped. Nice to see the ground white again for a....day lol. 

• Like 1

I was at work, so I couldn't take a measurement before temps warmed to 33 or so degrees.  If I had to guess from images, probably saw a little over .75 inches of snow.  The qpf measured by melted snow from my Davis Pro was .08 inches, which seems to support my thoughts...

• Like 1

Just measured 2 inches on my snowboard. I started as sleet so I went to sleep for 4 hrs as I have the overnight shift at work today. Woke up to it having gone to snow. Have the heaviest two inches of snow in the longest time. Note this is my second biggest Snowfall of the year. 

• Like 3

1.4”

AD4B5101-0FBC-4A5D-85C8-0C6705E73916.thumb.jpeg.422e5288120681d6d9d1e15b0cafa6c7.jpeg

• Like 1

I am happy with how this little storm turned out.. even if it's all about to melt, lol.

• Like 1

Drove back down from Cleveland yesterday afternoon and oh my god. I’m surprised 71 wasn’t shut down with the quantity of accidents we passed. Took us 4 hours to make a less than 2 hour drive. There were accidents every half mile starting from Mansfield all the way thru Columbus. Roads were slick, but not that slick.